Mexican Family and Marriage Psychotherapist, Architect and Master in Educational Institutions Administration, Creator, Founder and Director of “Continente Seis”
Mexican Family and Marriage Psychotherapist, Architect and Master in Educational Institutions Administration. She is a consultant in Expressive Arts Therapy and has advanced training in EMDR Trauma Reprocessing Therapy.
She is coordinator and curricular designer of the Diploma in Art Therapy taught at the Autonomous University of Coahuila, in Torreon and Chihuahua, Mexico.
She is the creator, founder and director of “Continente Seis”, an educational, training and online consulting platform where she collaborates with teachers from Latin America and all around the world, teaching courses, workshops, diplomas and organizing lectures and artistic, cultural and art-therapeutic events to promote the visual arts, art therapy and arts for education for Spanish speakers.
She has participated in individual and collective art exhibitions and has developed as a lecturer on topics related to the development of the creative process, Art Therapy and education.
She has participated in workshops, conferences, congresses and seminars of Art Therapy among which stand out:
• Participation in the National Meeting on Family Violence, Culiacán, Sin., Mexico, October 2012
• International Conference on Art Therapy, Shenzen, China, May 2013.
• International Meeting “Women for Culture”, Cuernavaca, Mor., Mexico, November 2014
• 5th Latin American Congress and 6th Mercosur Congress of Art Therapy, “Art Therapy: Social Impact”, Buenos Aires, Argentina, November 2015.
• International Conference on Art Therapy, “A World of Arts Without Strangers”, Hong Kong, May 2016
• XVI Congress of Family and Marriage Psychotherapy, Ateneo de Estudios Superiores de Zacatecas, Zacs., Mexico, June 2017
• EMERGE Week, Veracruzana University, Xalapa, Veracruz, Mexico, April 2018
Exploration of the self through the mandala